Sorry for the title, this Adam Sandler "Thanksgiving Song" has been stuck in my head ever since I was looking for ring tones for my new Blackberry. I totally understand now why people call it a "crackberry"!! I am obsessed with it! Not to make excuses, but that is one of the reasons I have been a bad blogger lately, because I don't really need to use a computer anymore, just to type papers.
So, what have I been up to? Well, one of my best friends, IVY, got ENGAGED!!! Coindidentally on the same day but a year apart from me! October 30. I love that we are both getting married so close to one another and we get to experience being engaged and getting married together. She has also asked me to be one of her eight bridesmaids and I could not be more excited to stand next to her on August 8th.
I found out about the engagement while I was at a Halloween costume party as Freddy Krueger. Jer called me Freddy Kruegette the whole night. I would post pictures but then I would have to dig to find my cord that connects my camera to the computer. All in all, too much work after the horrible defeat Tech just suffered. That's OK, we're still one of the best college football teams in the nation right now! Wreck 'Em!!
Only 3 more weeks until Jeremy and I graduate and move back to Houston to live our "grown up" lives! I'm so glad or schedules and classes worked out so that we could graduate together, or else I don't think I could've survived this last semester without his and Lola's support. I am so excited to be moving to Houston and starting our careers and living in our own house. I am just excited to finally be an adult with him. We have loved each other through teenage years and becoming 21 and everything in between. I am just very thankful that I have been blessed to be able to be with the person I am supposed to be with at such an early age. I cannot wait to marry him in 6 months!!!
OK, enough of the ewwy-gooey love stuff. Thanksgiving is just around the corner!! My brother, Jer and I along with my parents and Granny are driving to Frisco to meet my sister and her husband for the holiday! I'm so glad we don't have to drive 8 hours to Houston, but i'm sad we don't get to spend it with Lola.
Oh yeah and sorry for the bad grammar in the last post's title. I realize the second time i looked at it that it was supposed to be "bitten" instead of "bit". I am a journalism major, so those things really bug me!
XOXO
P.S. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving and don't forget what the holiday is really about......The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!! Just kidding, it's just one of my favorite traditions I do with myself every year.
the in-between
9 years ago

1 comments:
haha i love you! love love love! ill be watching the parade as well - hopefully ill get up in time!!
thanks for all your help all the time! i cant wait till dec 15!
Post a Comment