Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Material Girl

Been MIA lately.... started my new job, busy weekend of a wedding shower and Super Bowl party and planned a surprise party for my mother-in-law last night. Needless to say, blogging was put on the back burner..

Color on my nails (or will be tonight)


(OPI- Elephantastic Pink)


Book Currently Reading


(Lauren Conrad 'Sweet Little Lies')


Song Jer and I fist pump to in the car

Put It In A Love Song

(Say You Love Me - Alicia Keys feat. Beyonce)


Movie I am DYING to see (Mainly bc of my huge crush on Bradley Cooper)



Little Boy We're on Our Way To See TOMORROW:


Valentine's Gifts for the little chunker all wrapped up and ready to go:





We are leaving for a weekend in Dallas tomorrow!! I am currently packing up my warmest outfits for a family weekend. The high in Dallas tomorrow is 35 degrees. Excited for the whole family to be together!

2 comments:

the clark family. said...

I saw that St. Paddy's onesie today at Katy Mills and so thought about buying it... but I didn't. Liam already has a green outfit to wear, and since it's only one day, it seemed excessive to buy more.
(but I did find one for Sunday that says "hunk-a burnin' love" so I thought that was a good alternative)

Glad to see you're back on your blog- sounds like you've been one busy lady!

Ivy said...

had no idea you were going out of town!! hope you had a super fun weekend with your little chubber!

<3 love you.