So, one of my dearest friends, Ivy, has a blog to keep in touch with all of her friends. So, I thought I would get one to keep in better touch with her and keep a diary of my wedding plans! So far, we have the place, Briscoe Manor, and the ceremony music, Harmony Strings, booked!! Lately, my mom and I have been thinking of a shabby-chic sort of wedding. I am not at all into themed weddings, but I have always loved things vintage, classic, and the color scheme of shabby chic. Briscoe Manor is kind of "Texas classy" which is totally a perfect mix of the both of us! We haven't actually been inside of it yet, but just looking through the windows and at the pictures online makes me so excited!! It's kind of crazy, but we didn't look at any other wedding sites. Jeremy goes to a church right by his Richmond home, but it is very small and not close to anywhere we could have a reception. I go to church, but don't belong to one, so I would usually go with Ivy or Jeremy.
Anyways, enough wedding talk. Right now, I am trying to get done with the last 3 weeks of school! It hasn't been a very tough semester because I am only taking 9 hours and an internship. I love my internship! It is with a National Public Radio affiliate, South Plains Public Radio! There are only about 6 people that work at the station, and each of them is so encouraging and I finally have found something that is completely my own and work that I actually enjoy and want to go to!! Who would have thought? Well, since all one people are reading this (Hello, Ivy!!) I should go. Jeremy has an intramural softball game tonight at 11! BOO. But Lola (my bloodhound) loves to go and people watch.
Goodnight!!
the in-between
9 years ago

2 comments:
YESSSSSSSSSSS! i am SO SO SO Excited you got a blog! i am so happy i get to read up and catch up on all the stuff im missing in your life and with the wedding planning since im the lone bridesmaid in sugar land! yay! oo, shabby chic sounds fun! i dont know what color shabby chich is though.. is it kind of beige/off white? im sure its fabulous! :)
i miss you and im so excited you updated!! good luck to jer at his ridiculously late game!
Hey girl! I am adding you to my list! Yes, Jersey is such our son! I am glad that you can understand how we feel! :) We need to get the kiddos together! :) Do you have a photographer yet? Briscoe Manor is AWESOME! If you need any help with the planning.. let me know! :)
Post a Comment