Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Never alone...

So, as Jer and I were in the car on our way to lunch with Jay, I heard a song on the radio that would be a perfect song for Jer and his mom to dance to at our wedding!!! If you want to listen to it, it's called "Never Alone" by Lady Antebellum. You can listen to it on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pXrMPtCVcE
It is the most beautiful song!!! I know it seems kind of early to already be picking out music, but I am very particular about having the perfect song, and when I find one, I get soooo excited!!! My dad and I will be dancing to "I Loved Her First" by Heartland, again the PERFECT song!! I am so excited for our wedding, I can't believe I have to wait a year, but it will be that much sweeter!!

So, classes are officially over, and I don't have finals until Monday and Tuesday!! So, my friend Christy and I have been laying out in my backyard or by her town home pools every day! I am getting so sad to leave Christy, she is such an amazing friend who is there for me no matter what! Friends like that are rare and I can't imagine her not being a 15 minute drive away. I shouldn't listen to that song while I write this because it is making me very sentimental. Well, next week is Carrie Underwood!!! Wahoooo I can't wait! Christy and Morgan want to wear cowboy boots, but I'm not sure if that would be too country? Any suggestions? Then after that, Jer's parents and my parents are coming to good 'ole Lubbock for Jason's graduation. Only 7 years in the making. Geez. I think this weekend we might have a craw fish boil at our house as a sort of goodbye for everyone. It should be a blast! Well that's all for now! Love you.

1 comments:

Tricia Keierleber said...

When we have a little girl, that is one of the contenders for her daddy/daughter dance... (of course she gets to pick, but yeah, Paul loves this one!)

A year is a long time, but then again it flies by... try to enjoy this time. Most brides, myself included, count down till the day and forget to live the months until the wedding! You have waited, what, 5 years already?! You can make one more! :)