Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Home again

I am finally back in Sugar Land for a while and I am so excited! I am home until school starts again at Tech and I plan to just hang out with my family and friends and get my wedding planned.

This past weekend I had to say goodbye to my best girlfriends, Christy and Morgan. It was harder than I thought and there were many tears! Jason, Jer's bro, also graduated after spending 7 years at Tech, so it was a weekend full of celebration. Friday, Jason and Christy graduated, so we went to that and then Jay and Christy had their own graduation parties. Saturday Morgan graduated, then my parents came in to visit for the weekend! So we picked my parents up from the airport and then headed to dinner with Jer and his family! After that Christy, Jer and I went to Morgan's graduation party for the final goodbye which was so hard! I know I will see Morgan and Christy a lot, but nothing will ever compare to watching our shows together on Sunday night and having girls' nights and all the stuff we always did together.


Last Wednesday was the Carrie Underwood concert which was amazing! She came out and looked soo good and Christy, Morgan, Kelley (Christy's younger sister) and I were dancing and singing the entire 2 hours! It was a great way to end the semester. Here are a few pictures from the concert. The last wardrobe changed she made was into a Texas Tech basketball jersey! She was representin' for sure.



Anyways, Jer is in Portland, Oregon until Thursday on a fishing trip with his family. By the sound of it from his phone calls, he is not having much fun in the cold weather. He comes back to Houston on Friday then I leave for a cruise with my family on Saturday!! I am really excited even though Jer can't go because he starts his internship on Monday.




Although it is bittersweet, it will probably be the last vacation that I get to spend with just my family before Jeremy and I get married and get real jobs and can't just take random weeks off to go somewhere. It is a Carnival cruise and it is called "Ecstasy". It is a five day cruise that is perfect because I get back on mine and Jeremy's five year anniversary!! We are trying to plan something special, but I think we have a full weekend and may have to do it the next weekend.







My best best friend Ivy came over today and we got to spend some time together!! I love her sooo much and I am so thankful that we were able to remain friends even though we saw each other maybe 4 times in the past 4 years!! She is such a wonderful person and I always have such a great time with her.



Right now, in case anyone cares or wants to read along with me, I am reading a book by Cecilia Ahern (the same woman that wrote P.S. I Love You) called "Love, Rosie". It is a book written entirely in e-mails, letters, ims and text messages. It isn't as fast of a read as usual, but it is great so far!! I hope everyone has a great week!!


P.S.- Sex and The City movie comes out on Jeremy's 23rd birthday!!!! SO NOT FAIR.

2 comments:

Tricia Keierleber said...

Thank you! I was actually wondering if staying there was worth it, so I will take your advice! Paul is so excited... Jer not into that... or just not for the Honeymoon? Also, do you know what y'all will be doing for your honeymoon?

Since you are in SL... if you need any help wedding planning let me know... I am always free and I wouldn't mind hanging out with you! :)

Ivy said...

hales bales! i love you so much. i love that i can come over to your house and just talk and have the best time. i love you, i love you, i love you! i am so jealou sof you and your cruise - i wish i was with you! call me as soon as you get back!