The family on formal night.The day we got back from the cruise was May 22nd, was Jer and I's anniversary!! When we got to the house from Galveston my Granny told me Jer left me something upstairs. When I got into my room, he had a bouquet of flowers, gifts, and a sign on my bed. He got me "Ohh La La" perfume from Victoria's Secret and some bubble bath!
My present waiting for me when I got home.This year we celebrated by going to dinner at Benjy's. Jeremy and I love the Rice Village area, so he researched online a little bit and found this nice romantic restaurant that was perfect for our anniversary!!
This past weekend was Lindsay Strode and Jeff Perry's wedding at Briscoe Manor. This was the first time Jeremy and i got to see a wedding at Briscoe Manor and even go inside of it. I'm not exagerating but it was so breathtakingly beautiful. When we first started looking at wedding venues I got so discouraged because I didn't think we could find a place that we both could agree on. But we found it at Briscoe Manor. The place is a perfect balance of Jeremy and I and I can't wait to be married there. Lindsay's wedding was gorgeous and I got some great ideas for mine.
Lindsay Strode and her dad.
I am in love with this place.
Inside the reception hall.
The fam and I hung out by the pool with the dogs and ate crab legs for dinner!! I got some sun and got to swim with my dogs. Lola finally mustered up the courage to swim after putting her feet in and out every day for 2 weeks. She is very uncoordinated and has a hard time holding her head above water but she looks so cute swimming.
Jeremy enjoying his crab a bit too much.
The bad girl watching us eat dinner.
This Friday is of course the release of "Sex and The City" the movie, but more importantly Jeremy's 23rd birthday!! My mom and I already got tickets for the movie at 12:45 pm on Friday. Before I thought I definitely couldn't go on Friday because it was Jeremy's birthday, but he will be working until 5, so I will go with my mom while he is working!! Then that night we will celebrate with both families at his favorite restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings! If you have not tried their wings, they are so good. We go there all the time in Lubbock and love it.
I hope everyone is having an awesome week and makes time to go see 'Sex and The City"!
Love ya!
4 comments:
I know how you feel... I don't think many people read mine either... I read yours often! :)
I hope y'all had a wonderful anniversary!
happy anniversary lover! brisco manner is gorgeous (as are you!). i cant wait to see sex and the city... i get to go today! Sry i couldnt join you at bakers for jers bday but i cant wait to hang out with you next week when i get back from austin! love you!
hi sweet haley. thanks so much for telling me about your blog. i will become a faithful reader, so don't worry... someone's reading! we're going to "baby day" at alamo drafthouse tomorrow to see SATC, i can't wait! hope you're doing well. thanks for touching base with me.
Awww I'm in your post!! You're too cute! Glad you guys made it to the wedding and hope you had a great time! And so glad you finally got to see Briscoe in action :o)
Post a Comment