I am soo excited to report that the wedding guest list is done! This was such a big stress for me because I don't want a humongous wedding, but Jeremy has 27 cousins! But we settled on a good number, 158. And that includes everybody, which we are sure not everyone can make it, so I am betting on about the 120-130 range.
Also, this past weekend we celebrated Jer's 23rd birthday!! 23 seems so much older than 22 to me, not sure why. We started dating the week before his 18th birthday and 23 just seemed to pop up out of no where! But I LOVE it.
I was watching the TV show "Engaged & Underage" on MTV the other night, and for some reason I got really nervous. One of the couple's on there was 21, and I thought "we are only going to be two years older when we get married." I don't know, I know I shouldn't worry about what other people think, especially since I have wanted to marry Jeremy since I was 17. But most of the people on there anyways seemed very immature and were getting married for the wrong reasons; mostly to prove that they were in love to other people. I know there isn't a "right" age to get married, I just hate how everyone judges everyone else's relationships purely based on age.
Anyways, I dragged my mom to see Sex and The City with me on opening day! No, I didn't think I would be able to see it on opening day because it was Jeremy's birthday, but we went while he was at work, so it doesn't count! It was AMAZING! I did not want it to end. As I was walking out of the theater, I told my mom that I had to see it at least 2 more times! My friend Christy is coming to Sugar Land in a few weeks so we will probably go see it again.
I think this Saturday Jeremy and I might go to Schlitterbahn or the Houston Museum of Natural Science. While we are in Lubbock, we miss the perks of Houston and having endless possibilities for fun dates. So we are taking full advantage of it this summer! Has anyone been to the Schlitterbahn in Galveston? I haven't heard anything about it, but I know the admission tickets are pretty pricey for one day.
This was a really long post, I guess I need to post more often! Hope everyone is having a wondrous week!
Love, Haley
P.S.- I didn't put explanations of the pictures because when I uploaded them it did it in html instead of an actual picture. But I think they are pretty self-explanatory.
the in-between
9 years ago

4 comments:
I was 20 when I married Paul. He is 6 years older than me, but still I was "young." Do not feel nervous... y'all ARE mature enough to get married. Since when is 21 considered underage anyway... you can vote, drink, smoke, gamble, GET MARRIED, umm and some others I am not thinking of... the only one of those things that you have to be 21 for is the drinking... the rest you have to be 18... SO since when is 21 underage! lol Y'all will be fine. Don't let anyone take your joy at this time, I did... long story, we'll have to get together for me to tell you that! :)
I am glad you are getting head way on the wedding planning, remeber, I can help if you need any.
Oh, and our bedroom is all shades of black and white and it turned out pretty cool, (my brotehr thoguuth a professional did it). We were shopping and I saw the prettiest pink bedding and I wanted it. Paul was ok with it, what? I told him that he was the reason our room was black and white and he said he would have been fine with pink, so you never can be too sure~! lol
sorry so long!
ps i love your new layout
lover girl! bright and sunny new sumemr blog! caaute ;) haha. that made me laugh when you texted me today haha! you and jer are perfect. dont worry! whitney and i stayed up really late that night watching all of those engaged and unerage episodes too... some of those people are friken crazy but you adn jer are totally not like that...
and about satc - it was amazing. i want to own it.
see you tomorrow?
ps how do you get a picture behind the title of your blog?
Post a Comment