Wow!! I had the best birthday I have ever had!! Except, it was a little bittersweet because I didn't get to celebrate with my parents and sister and my other besty (Caniva). The day started with Jeremy bringing me breakfast in bed. He usually makes me wait until the evening of my birthday to open my presents, but since the day was going to be so busy, he let me open them in the morning!! He got me a really cute jacket (That was what came in the mail) a book and a CD. Disney World was a birthday present too.
We then went back to bed. (I don't have class on Friday) I went to Forever 21 to pick up some last minute accessories for the night. By the way, Lubbock got the best Forever 21 I have ever seen! It is huge!! Then, it was time for everyone to get in!! My best friends Morgan and Christy came in about 8 PM and we all got ready for an amazing night. The limo picked us up at 10 and we had it until 3 AM. The bars close at 2 AM, so we wanted time to drive home and didn't want to be rushed.
We thought since we had the limo for 5 hours, we were going to get to go to more bars than we actually did. We only went to 3, because every time we got to a bar, everyone was like, "hey, let's get back in the limo!"
At our last stop of the night, Louie Louie's, a new piano bar in the Depot District, a member of our party told one of the piano players it was Blake and I's birthday. So, they made us both get up on stage and sing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes". They then turned it into a dirty version, hence the title of my photo album on Facebook.
By that time of the night, everyone was pretty inebriated, and I had the awesome idea of standing on a chair and dancing. My friend Christy joined in, and for some reason, I get the bright idea to switch chairs??? We both then take quite a tumble and Jer told me later the next day that a door man came over to him and told us it was time to go. We were planning on leaving after that anyway, because by the rumble we both made, the entire bar saw and heard us fall flat on our hineys.
The next morning, Christy shows me this God awful bruise on her hip that she no doubt got from falling off the chair. I have a couple bruises and I couldn't seem to move my right ankle for about a day or so. Needless to say, it was a top night!
Here are some pictures from the night. I don't have any of me and Blake dancing on stage but I will put some up once my friend posts them on facebook!!










the in-between
9 years ago

1 comments:
so when I was looking at the facebook pics I got that song stuck in my head, and it is stuck now again! lol
Post a Comment