I know this is a Christmas song, but this time of year is my FAVORITE!!!! Not only because it's my birthday, but it's just starting to get cold and it's Halloween time!! My favorite holiday is Halloween!
So, sorry it has taken so long for me to update!!! But, I haven't been taking many pics lately, so I was afraid no one would read! Hmm where to start.
Well, Jer took me to Disney World in August and it was AMAZING! Right before we left, we were warned that there would be a hurricane hitting Orlando in the middle of our visit. That didn't really phase us, because Houston (prior to Ike) has been hit with hurricanes before, and they are never that bad!! I'm glad we decided to go, because not only was the hurricane not as bad as the weather people made it out to be, but it was less crowded because of all the hype! Our hotel was amazing, and this was Jer and I's first vacation together where WE decided everything we wanted to do! I am so grateful to my wonderful fiance for surprising me with this great trip.
After Disney, it was time to start up our last semester at Tech!! Very bittersweet. I am excited to be finally finishing up after 4 1/2 years, but my besties have already graduated, so my "girl time" is no more! Although I do have some great guy friends up here and Lola and Jer, it still isn't the same! But I am grateful for this time I have to take an easy semester (finally) and enjoy Tech one last time.
SO, now that everyone is up to date, the wedding plans are on hold for this semester, partly because I am finishing up my last semester, and partly because I developed anxiety from it!! About a month ago, on a Monday night, my heart started pounding and I could not catch my breath. Jer thought it may be an allergic reaction to something, so I took some Benedryl and went to bed. I woke up the next morning and nothing had changed, so I went to the emergency room. Well, they couldn't find anything wrong with me, but nothing had changed. I couldn't walk across our house without getting winded and breaking into a sweat. I have had an enlarged thyroid since I can remember, so my mom was worried that it had something to do with that.
So that weekend, I flew home to see my doctor. I would've seen one in Lubbock, but in order to see a specialist here, you have to go through a primary care physician first for a recommendation, so this would have taken a week to see a doctor! So, in conclusion, the doctor said that due to me planning the wedding and trying to finish up my last semester all at once, I have anxiety! But, I am on medication and everything is back to normal.
This Friday, my BIRTHDAY, my best friends Morgan and Christy are coming up to Lubbock to celebrate!! We are renting a limo and 18 of mine and Blake's friends are going to get all dressed up and bar hop around Lubbock!! I am sooo excited, it should be a lot of fun.
This post has taken me forever, I understand those who skimmed it!! (I would've) But my pics from Disney are posted on facebook, and I am too lazy to post them now.
XOXO
the in-between
9 years ago

1 comments:
I didnt see pics??? Yeah, I get anxiety around my sisters anniversary, no fun! Glad to see a blog again!
Post a Comment