Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Aloha!

Well, due to the poor sick little pigs (and poor people!) we had to change the destination of our honeymoon. So, we have decided on Oahu!! We are staying at Turtle Bay Resort. EEEKKKK I am so excited!! Here is a picture:



Anyways, Jeremy and I had our couples shower this past weekend at a family friend's house and it was so fun. We had a great time in the backyard hanging out with our friends and opening presents. We feel so spoiled! We are only about 3 weeks from the big day and there are still a few things to do. Saturday is my final dress fitting, we still need to finish up the centerpieces and then a few other little things. We are also still working on the house, we just made a Target trip after dinner and got our guest room bedding!! It is the bedding from my last post. Bonus: it was on sale. I love me some Target. I will take pictures when we are done painting and decorating.




Does anyone know of any good spray tan places in the Sugar Land/Katy area? I don't want to look too fake and bake, but I definitely want some color.

No big plans until the wedding, so it will be nice to relax and get the house done before all of the guests.

Hope everyone is having a great week. Be sure to wash your hands all the time!!

XOXO

P.S.- My amazing friend and Maid of Honor Ivy (and her fiance Troy) gave Jer and I a Brita water filter! I am seriously obsessed. It saves so much money because I don't have to buy bottled water and it saves the environment.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

So, I've gotten a spray tan twice in my life. The first time was summer after fresh year in college and it was AWFUL! I looked like an Oompa Loompa, had dark red soles of my feet, and ruined a $200 highlight job on my hair.

2nd time was at Eclipse on Westheimer in Houston... a little bit farther but SO worth it! I did the spray and Trish did the airbrush, and we both had GREAT tans. Mine was a lot lighter (I requested the lightest possible) and didn't have any streaking or anything! Just make sure to really rub the lotion on your fingers and wrists and ankles or you'll look like Lindsay Lohan!

http://www.eclipsesunlesstanning.com/index.html

PS: Hawaii is going to be AMAZING!!!

Tricia Keierleber said...

You'll LOVE Hawaii! Wish we could have been at the shower! Which bedding? There were 2 in the post! lol

Ivy said...

hawaii?! yesterday it was bahamas!?! oh em gee i am SO jealous of hawaii! you are going to have so much fun! when did the plans change?! also please be careful and dont look orange in your wedding pics!

ALSO we have a brita filter too and i LOVE it haha ... they are so eco friendly! :) love you!

The Sturgeon Family said...

Tricia- It was the bedding in the second picture!! We can't wait until hawaii. We have actually been before, almost three years ago for my sister's wedding, but we have never been to Oahu!