I'm a bad blogger! That was my news flash. If you don't know me, I have a very sarcastic sense of humor. Most people think I am just rude, sometimes I am, but most of the time I am being sarcastic. Anywho, so much has gone on since my last post!! I had my bachelorette/lingerie shower in Frisco at my sister's house. It was so much fun! Friday, my Mom and I flew up and went to lunch with her sister-in-law Dallas and my friend Christy. We mostly lounged around and rested up for the next night. On Saturday, two of my bridesmaids, Morgan and Christy, and I went shopping while my sister and Mom finished up a few last minute details. Most of those details had to do with penises. No joke.
So, onto Saturday night! We started with a lingerie shower where I got so many cute nighties and undies!!My mom also got me some great honeymoon clothes for Cabo. After the lingerie shower, we headed to Pete's Piano Bar. If you have ever been to Dallas, you have probably heard of this place. One word. AMAZING!! It was well worth the 30 minute wait in line. We had a lot of fun and I even had to get up on stage and do a little dance. Priceless memories with all of my best friends and bridesmaids!
Here is a picture of my preggers sister and I!! 
We also celebrated Easter at my sister's! We had a really fin and relaxing weekend. It mostly consisted of shopping for maternity clothes for my sister and shopping for dresses for my rehearsal dinner and bridal luncheon. We were very successful finding maternity clothes and I found a couple of dresses, but i'm still on the lookout for the *perfect* rehearsal dinner dress.
I also found one of the cutest beach bags! You may or may not know that my married name will be Sturgeon. Sturgeon is a type of fish ( I didn't know this until I met Jer) So anyways, I like the idea of fish things. But, I will not go overboard and have the fish obsession become tacky! Long story short, I think this bag for Cabo says it all.
It's the one on the left!
We have sent out the wedding invitations and I am eagerly awaiting getting RSVP's in the mail. I get giddy every time I go to check the mail. Yesterday we also received our very first wedding present. I wasn't expecting anything until our couples shower, which is a few weeks from now. But I was pleasantly surprised when I found this on my front door step!!
They are a set of coffee/tea cups and saucers from my cousin and his wife!! Adorable.
OK, if you haven't gagged from all of the wedding talk. One more thing. I am not *requiring* my bridesmaids to wear matching dresses, they are just all from the same store in champagne. But, I thought it would be really cute in pictures to have the BM's wear matching shoes! Not just any shoes, pink ones. 
Wow, longest post ever? One more thing, I am really excited because I have gone back down to part time as a preschool teacher because I am editing a book/web site. More info on that later.
XOXO
the in-between
9 years ago

4 comments:
i love my shoes i wore them when i get home yesterday haha! love you! thanks for being such a good friend to me.
youre a friend indeeeeeed.
I'm not sure what size you wear, but I'm OBSESSED with these Michael Kors fish sandals... SO CUTE!
http://www.6pm.com/n/p/p/7364289/c/61619.html
sounds like you are having a blast planning! do you enjoy teaching preschool? Ava starts on sept. 1st. i think i will cry into my vanilla latte that day....
adorable pink shoes. love the tea cups. and super cute bag!! yay for fun shopping and presents!
Post a Comment