Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dum Dum Du Du.........

Ahhh I STILL cannot believe it! Jer and I's wedding day is almost here. Last night, we took our bridal party out as a little "thank you" for being in our wedding. We had a lot of fun dancing and singing at Baker's Street! (I think there was a little bit of drinking in there too ;)) Today is my bridal luncheon at Sandy McGee's (Yum-o) and then my bridesmaids and I are getting our nails done.

Then Friday is the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner!!!! Saturday is the big day. I am so excited. I still have "little" things to do, like print off my vows, and make put together gifts for the little girls in the wedding. Then after all the celebration, it's off to Hawaii!! Wow, I am way over-using my exclamation marks. Anywho, I will not be posting until after the wedding, so I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day!! XOXO

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Girl, use all the exclamation marks you want- it's your WEDDING day!!!! I'm so excited for you and I CANNOT WAIT to see pictures!!!

Lauren said...

*Yeah, explanation "points". Can you tell I have groggy medicine-head?

Tricia Keierleber said...

Wish I cold be there! Can't wait to see pics!!! :) YEA!!!!!!