Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Just Not That Into These Movies.......

So, Jeremy and I are big movie buffs! When we lived in Lubbock (Where there isn't much else to do) we went to a movie almost every Sunday. Lately, I have been "Netflixing" movies that I thought were good. Not so much.
Ok, first is Appaloosa. Jer is very into westerns and "boy movies" as I call them. Even though I was on my laptop for most of the movie, it was awful, don't see it.
Second, we watched last night, is Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. I saw this preview last year when it was in theaters and I thought it looked cute, but not cute enough to pay $16 for two tickets. Boy, was I right. It wasn't even worth the 1 1/2 hours it took to watch. Ridiculously lame.
The next movies on my Queue are "Lakeview Terrace" and "Vicky Cristina Barcelona". We shall see about these. Oh yes, and last but not least, Jer and I went to see "He's Just Not That Into You" last Friday. It was Ehhh. Which means, it probably could have ended a 1/2 hour before it actually did. It just kinda dragged on. There were a lot of good actors in it and I will admit, I teared up one time, but I should have waited for it on video.

Not much else going on, I started assistant teaching at a preschool in Katy. I actually love it. I complain to Jer when I come home about how tired I am. But I feel great knowing I am making a difference and teaching these children their foundation for life. Plus, they are all super cute and sweet.

Also, only one more week until Jer and I close on our house and move in!! We are so excited, we can barely stand it. We have been shopping our little hearts out at Lowe's and getting everything we need to put our own touches on the house.

Hope everyone is having a great week and has an even better Valentine's Day!! I'm so excited about everything we have planned for Valentine's Day, I will surely be blogging about it.


XOXO

1 comments:

Ivy said...

you are so cute! i totally understand the exhaustion one feels after anentire day of teaching the kiddos - troy never understood but its SO tiring! especially when you are on your feet all day like you have to be with the little ones! im so excited about your house! and your upcoming shower!!!! and i cant wait to hear about your vday plans! troy and i have NOTHING planned. nada. i think we wil fondue and maybe see a movie.. i dont know... im too tired to plan anything!

also i LOVED hes just not that into you! i think more girls should listen to some of the things in it and take it seriously! i went with my future sisters in law while in st louis and we all cried at the proposal!!

i miss you!