Quick post: Just wanted to share with everyone some exciting news! I am going to be an Aunt!!! My older sister, Amber, is pregnant with her first baby. Her and her husband, Brad, are so excited and we can't wait for the new arrival of the "Baby Bird" sometime this Fall!!!
Also, I wanted to share a picture of my flower girl's dress!!!
Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Oh yeah, I almost forgot- I got a job!! I am going to be a substitute teacher at a private preschool in Katy. Wahooo.
XOXO
the in-between
9 years ago

3 comments:
so many exciting things! im so excited for you to be an aunt! we got engaged on the same day (me a yr later!), we are both getting married, and we are both becoming aunts! (mitali is pregnant - not anthony! haha)
xoxox!
Does that dress have FLOWER PETALS inside the bubble skirt?!?! SO cute!
hey thanks! i actually made those pillows. well, just the covers. it's fabric by amy butler, not sure if you can still find that fabric, but she always has awesome stuff. google her. pillow cases are SO easy to make and such a good way to add unique touches to your house! :)
the flower girl dress is ADORABLE and congrats on being an aunt!
Post a Comment