My friend Lauren has requested that I update my blog more frequently! Luckily Jeremy is at softball practice, and I am guiltily indulging in "NYC Prep". A new show on Bravo about 16-20 year-olds who act like they are on Sex and The City.
Anyway, I am so excited that I won her contest. I am the proud recipient of a subscription to "Redbook". I love magazines!
I am a big fan of lists, so I will update you on what has been going on in my life with a list!
1. Jeremy and I are settling into our home and married life. We have been constantly painting, decorating and landscaping our new home every free moment we get.
2. This past weekend, my mom and I threw Ivy Janitza (My MOH) her very first bridal shower!!! The theme was "date night" and she received so many great gifts from family and friends, Ivy and Troy will not have a boring evening for quite some time.
3. We still haven't sent out our thank you cards (I say this while cringing). We always seem to have something "better" to do. We WILL get them out by the end of the week.
4. Those "better" things we have to do sometimes include watching our newest arrival from Netflix. The last movie "we"( I say we in quotations because Jer could only stomach the first 20 minutes or so) was "Confessions of a Shopaholic". I was SO disappointed. I had been wanting to see this movie since it came out in theaters. WAY TOO CORNY.
Well, this post is getting long, so I will cut it off there. I STILL haven't gotten my wedding pictures yet. GRRR.
I will leave you with a few photos from the shower.
XOXO
Haley
the in-between
9 years ago

2 comments:
aw i love your new blog! the new name is SO cute too!!! thanks for posting those pic from the shower! i love the R - i cant wait to figure out where to put in our new apartment!
i love you! cant wait to see you this weekend!!!
Oh thank you! I'm happy to see you posting again...and I love the new blog look and name- so cute!
Our pictures took FOR-EV-ER to come back... like 3 months! It was like having ants in my pants the entire time. In the end, it's worth the wait. :)
Post a Comment