Hola Bloggers!! I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Ours was certainly eventful! Jeremy and I had a 4th of July BBQ at our house and if I say so myself, it was very successful! Here are a few photos...


Other than our fourth of July festivities, I have mostly been working! Sad but true, I find that online shopping breaks up the long hours at my preschool!
This brings me to my current obsession: Rompers!! Is anyone else obsessed? I am currently the proud owner of 2 rompers, with another one on its way to my house as we (I??) speak. Oops. Call me a shopaholic, but there is something thrilling about buying stuff with my own hard-earned money. Here are the two rompers currently hanging in my closet...

And here is the one that is making it's way to my front door...
So, here's my question. How dressy can I make the last one? Would it be appropriate for a wedding? Of course I would style my hair, wear cute jewelry and heels. Whatdoyathink?
Hope everyone is having a great week, can't wait for a relaxing weekend and Ivy's second wedding dress fitting!
XOXO
the in-between
9 years ago

2 comments:
Cute cute cute party! That Cracker Jack idea was so awesome.
Now on to the romper in question. I guess it would really depend on the wedding, like an outdoor/afternoon wedding and I'd say "sure, dress it up and go!". For a church or evening wedding I think you might feel a bit under-dressed, and that's not a good feeling!
your 4th party looks so fun! love the favors! I've not bought any rompers but I've been looking for one..like these!
Post a Comment