Apologies for the horrible title, it's the only song I could think of with the word 'Austin' in it!! That's right blog buddies, I am on my way to Austin!!! My MOH, friend for life, and one of my favorite people in general are packing up and heading to Austin this weekend for Ivy's bachelorette party!!
I have been planning for this weekend for what seems like months. I can't wait to celebrate Ivy and her single-lady status. Her other BM's, Laura and Tricia have planned everything and I can't tell you what we are doing, because everything is a surprise to the bride-to-be! Ta ta for now. 


P.S- Although I am very excited, I feel bad because the hubs is sick!! I took him to the doctor yesterday and to his favorite mexican restaurant, so I think I made up for it. Love you boogs. (This is short for booger, which is what we call our bloodhound because when she wakes up in the morning, she always has 'boogers' in her eyes. I know, lovely.)
the in-between
9 years ago

1 comments:
FUN weekend!! Hope your hubby gets well soon!
ps - I like that song :)
Post a Comment