No, I am not really a shopaholic, but I feel like i've been shopping quite a lot lately! In my defense, I have a lot of upcoming events, mostly for Ivy's wedding! And I can't be seen in the same outfit twice, right? WRONG! Does anyone else think this??
In high school, I used to keep a notebook where I would write down everything I wore, and I would make sure to not "repeat" my outfits within the same month. I could have probably graduated with a 4.0 GPA if I spent as much time studying as I did planning out my outfits.
Anywho, I have been reading a lot lately. Since I work at a preschool, the kiddies have nap time for 2 hours. So, for one of the hours I go home for lunch, and for the second, I read! I have been reading books that I already have that I bought and never read. Here are the books I have finished:
Sookie Stackhouse novels 1-9
Nicholas Sparks:
"Bend in the Road"
"The Choice"
"Dear John"
So, anyone have any good suggestions based on these? I just picked up "Julie and Julia: My Year of Cooking Dangerously". I'll let ya know how it is. 
Although I am all tapped out when it comes to what books to read, I have a long list of movies currently in the theaters that I am dying to see!! I just saw "The Hangover" (One of the funniest movies ever!!) "Public Enemies" "Pelham 123". All of these are "dick flicks" so I am definitely in the mood for a good "chick flick" Here are the movies I want to see:
"Up"
"Bruno"
"The Proposal"
"Ice Age 3"
"Harry Potter"
"Transformers 2"
Anyone seen any of these and like/dislike them? We Netflixed the first Transformers( because I can't see a sequel without seeing the ones before) and it was pretty good. I hate to say it, but I think I am hopping on the Megan Fox train.
XOXO
P.S.- Has anyone seen "Wet Hot American Summer"? I definitely recommend it if you have a "different" sense of humor!
the in-between
9 years ago

3 comments:
transformers and the proposal were both really good! i love shia!
you are a reading machine! gooo girl!
Okay, if you like humor and you like Chelsea Handler you just HAVE to read "My Horizontal Life" and "Are You There Vodka, It's Me Chelsea". They're both hilarious but not too rauncy... fast and fun summer reads for sure.
And I've already told you my outfit writing history, but you'll get a kick out of this: When we were in Baltimore with baby Olivia, we were looking through her little suitcase to pick out her outfits for the day, and I said "No, she can't wear this one, she has pictures in this outfit on Facebook!" Oh dear, for a ten week old?!?!
Heard Transformers was REALLY good and I LOVED the Proposal..so cute!
As far as books, I've read so many, depends on what you like. If you want a list..lemme know!
Post a Comment