I hate starting out every post with 'I am such a bad blogger' but it's true and I am.
1. This past weekend was my sister's first baby shower!! My mom, Amber and I flew up to Tulsa to stay with her in-laws. Tulsa is where her husband's parents live, so the shower was thrown by all of her in-laws' family friends.
Here is a picture of my sister and Brock!! (We call him Broccoli) He is due October 6th and I cannot wait to meet him.

Doesn't she look great? This weekend we are going to Dallas for her second shower! I am hosting it with my mom, Amber's sis-in-law and her best friend. I cannot wait. Jer and I got Brock his first Halloween costume! I can't wait for her to see it.
2. Ivy is FINALLY home from her honeymoon. We talk/text/email every day, and I have missed her. Her wedding was AMAZING.
3. I am not a big Miley Cyrus fan. Until last night. Hubby went to an Astros game with his Pops, so I decided to rent a movie. Hannah Montana The Movie just came out yesterday, so I decided to try it. I didn't want to rent a movie Jer might actually enjoy, because we have movie nights quite frequently. I knew I was going to like the movie when about 20 minutes into the movie, a bloodhound showed up. Please, show me a bad movie that has a bloodhound in it. That's what I thought.
This is a picture of Lola (our 2 1/2 year old bloodhound) the day after we brought her home. She was 7 weeks here. She is about 5 times this size presently.
4. Speaking of movies, I am quite nervous about our netflix pick this evening. 'The House on The Left'. The previews look quite gruesome, but I am soooo ready for Halloween, so I thought this would be a good movie to put us in the mood.
5. With Halloween comes my birthday!!! I will be a whopping 24 this October 10. 23 was such an amazing year, I hope 24 lives up to it.
6. Has anyone else seen 'Time Traveler's Wife'. I won't give anything away if you haven't, but I pretty much had to wait until the theater was cleared to walk out to our car. I was crying that hard.

7. OK, I need to fold the laundry and head to Wally World before hubster gets home!
XOXO
P.S.- If you are having difficulties with your hair (esp. Houston ladies) I have recently switched shampoo/conditioner. This stuff is amazing, my hair has never been softer/easier to manage/shinier. It's called Root Awakening by John Freida.



6 comments:
I LOVE the name Brock- it was one of our choices too! :)
That pic of Lola is HILARIOUS. I guess I have never seen a puppy bloodhound before. SOOO CUTE!
Let's just pretend this whole "Hannah Montana Incident" never happened and move on to more respectful aspects of your life...
LIKE THE FACT I WANT TO KISS LOLA'S FACE!
I saw the Time Traveler's Wife...I cried myself! : )
Haley! I hope you are well - I just stumbled across your blog and had to comment on your Time Traveler's Wife mention...I was the exact same! I was so embarassed to walk out of the theatre too! Such a good movie but a total tear jerker. Congrats on your new marriage as well.
ok Haley I am SO GLAD that someone else feels the same way I do about Miley Cyrus. I really don't care much for her, but for some reason, I have been DYING to see her movie?? After your post, I am seriously going to rent it tomorrow. haha :) ps-ill admit i did read her tweets yesterday. oops.
Where can I get this shampoo?? :D Gotta try it!
Post a Comment