
So, this week's 'Shopping in Your Closet' post is animal print and jeans!! I LOVE animal print, especially leopard. But when I went to look in my closet, I was surprised at how little animal print is actually in my closet. What does this mean? You got it, I need to go shopping. But for now, I will leave you with my favorite pair of leopard pumps.
These lovely ladies are from a web site called 'Newport News'. I think I got them senior year in high school? So, it was about 5 years ago. I still get compliments on them! I think I got them for $35 plus shipping and handling. The web site is www.newportnews.com. It's a women's clothing, accessories, etc. mail order catalog. There are some great finds on the web site, so check it out!
This purple zebra print scarf is from TJ Maxx and I purchased it last year. I believe it was $9.
XOXO
P.S.- I don't own a pair of jeans....GASP I know. I prefer leggings and dresses.

3 comments:
cute cute scarf!ac
Super cute scarf and I love the new background!
cute shoes!!!
Post a Comment