
Sorry I've been MIA lately! I have a lot to blog about, but I don't really know where to start. So, I will start with my friend Meredith Tichenor's new weekly series called "Shopping in Your Closet". How fun is this? Meredith has come up with the idea of showing off your favorite pieces, already in your closet! Without further adieu, here are my favorite little black dresses....
I got this dress last year at Forever 21 and I love it! I originally got it for my honeymoon, but I wear it all the time. My favorite look is this dress with my denim jacket over and cute black sandals.
This dress is from TJ Maxx and I got it for my 23rd Birthday party. I wore it without a belt, but I went to a wedding last weekend and a girl was wearing this dress with a cute belt.


2 comments:
I love, love, love that second dress!!! Thanks for playing along!!
I love that you have pink satin hangers :o) Too cute!!
Post a Comment