I kind of have this love/hate relationship with Old Navy. Sometimes, especially in Summer, I feel like all their stuff is just blah! But by the time Fall/Winter comes around in Texas, I am so in love with all of their ensembles. I usually check their web site about once a month just to see what they have and today, while browsing the virtual racks, I was pleasantly surprised! Their sweater dresses are oh so cute. Let me show you....
I haven't spent a Fall in Houston in 5 years, because i've been in Lubbock at Texas Tech. (where there is actually a fall season) So, I am kind of wondering just how much use I would get out of these dresses? I guess we will have to wait and see! Either way, they will all go perfectly with a pair of boots on my wish list for my upcoming 24th birthday.
Hope everyone is having a great week.....I had an interview this morning.... more on that next week.
XOXO




1 comments:
those are super cute!! i want one. and i want boots too!
Post a Comment