
Although hubby and I do not have any human children quite yet (just the bloodhound) we always talk about names. Jer is constantly coming home and saying, 'Do you like the name (insert name)?' After many suggestions back and forth, this is the list we have come up with!
Girls:
Stella
Sunday
Sylvie
Ruby
Boys:
Watson
Walter
Scout
Oliver (hubby hates this name- but I am still standing strong)
All of these names have meaning behind them, because when we are blessed with a child or two (or three or four....) I want to tell them why we named them that name.
XOXO

3 comments:
LOVE your name choices. I am loving Sunday! :) So cute. And, I really like Oliver-- I'll support you on that one. Now, if we can convince Kevin that GREER is the name for boy 2 we're set.
i loe sunday - anthonys best friend, mike - his moms name is sunday. she was at the weddin did you meet her?
oliver is a good name, it makes me think of that book LOVE STORY...so good!
Post a Comment