Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Party!

I am so excited for this weekend because Jer's very first work Christmas party is this Saturday!! Not THE very first, but HIS first with the company. It is at The Intercontinental Hotel by The Galleria. Wahoo. We got a room for the night, just so we wouldn't have to worry about drinking and driving. Not that we are big drunks or anything, but we both copped out of being the 'DD' since we haven't partied in a while! ;) Plus, it will be nice to have a mini 'staycation' in one of my favorite areas of Houston, especially around Christmas.

Here is a sneak peak of part of my outfit:

The weathermen are predicting snow tomorrow in Houston! I kind of have mixed feelings about this. I LOVED the snow in Lubbock because it was 'real' snow. It stuck to the ground and didn't melt for a few days. You could actually go out all dressed up in gloves and boots and build snowmen. But here the snow just isn't the same, so I'm not really looking forward to it. It is more of a 'wet' snow than a 'dry' snow. Wow.... could I complain anymore about stupid stuff?

I didn't get the job. This is the 5th job interview i've been on where I haven't gotten the job. Every single one of the people said they loved my personality, but I have no real work experience. Well duh, cause no one will hire me so that I can get experience!!!

Hopefully I can get a job soon! We shall see.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, stay warm!

XOXO Haley

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at the party! Have fun this weekend and I want to see pics. Love ya. Morgan

Ivy said...

you looked so cute at the party! i want to hear all about it soon!

ps i FREAKING LOVE your personality too. ;) itll work out eventually!!!! i know it! good job going on all these interviews.. you are going to be a pro.

Stephanie Marie said...

Hope you guys had a great time at the party! Can't wait to see pics of the rest of your outfit!

Sorry about the interviews. I know how frustrating that can be. God is just preparing you for the right place!

Lauren said...

Cuuuute headband! Hope you had a swell time and can't wait to read a post all about it! :)

My husband had the same problem trying to get a job after graduation. Hopefully something wonderful will come up that will help you get that experience under your (fabulously stylish) belt.

The Undomestic Mom said...

Hope the party was a blast! I love that headband and your blog!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Where have you been lady?!?!?