Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gift card shopping.

I don't want it to seem like this post is bragging about shopping.... but I needed some 'teacher' clothes for my new job as a sub. So I asked for gift cards for Christmas! I love seeing bloggers' outfits, so I thought I would show you some things I found on my (free for me) shopping spree......

I found this tunic on clearance for $12 at JCPenney..


I am in love with these corduroy cargos!! They are so comfortable and were on clearance for $11 at Old Navy.


This ELLE top was on clearance for $6. I plan on wearing it layered with a tissue long-sleeved tee underneath.


Another LC by Lauren Conrad top for $15.


This LC by Lauren Conrad top was on sale at Kohl's for $7.


This coral top is from Old Navy and I got it for $10. I plan on layering it underneath cardigans and sweaters.


One of the cardigans I plan on layering. Old Navy for $20.


Another pair of corduroys. These are a bit dressier. I got them at Old Navy for $12.


I couldn't find a picture, but this sweater is identical to the one I got from JCPenney's for $7!


A casual tee from 'Twelfth of Eleven' at JCPenney for $15.


Other things I got that aren't shown are a boyfriend button down shirt from an amazing brand at JCPenney called 'Twelfth of Eleven' I wanted to by everything they had... tots ma goats my style.

Well, I hope you enjoyed virtually shopping with me! Shopping with gift cards is one of my favorite things; I can shop and not feel guilty for buying myself clothes. LOVE IT. Now I must get a shower after taking down all of the Christmas decorations and get ready to watch the Red Raiders wreck Michigan State in The Alamo Bowl.

Love you Leach........

2 comments:

Ivy said...

how do you find these AMAZING deals! i love a,l of your new stuff, esp those couderoys! i have been wanting some for sometime now! imight have to make a trip to the good ol old navy soon!

i miss you a ton!!!

Unknown said...

Oh.My.Gosh!! You did AMAZING!! I pride myself on bargain shopping but you, my blog friend, you take the cake! And everything you got is precious!!

And can you believe all of this Leach stuff???? Totally crazy. My hubby is a Red Raider and he went to the game. He said, of course, everyone was talking all about teh drama at the tailgates and the game. He said Adam James was getting NO love!!

Oh Big 12 drama!! Hope you had a happy new year!!