Sunday, January 10, 2010

Material Girl

I was inspired by Ivy's 'Friday Faves' series to do a new post series* about the things that have been keeping me busy! Here goes:


What has been on repeat in my car:


What i've been reading:


Movie I recently fell in love with:


Latest online order:

(lulus.com.... I got the gold)

Iphone Application:

(Word with Friends....so addicting)

Color on my nails:

(Essie Mink Muffs)

Gift:

(My amazing bf Ivy, just gifted me this amazing cookbook! I cannot wait to make my first recipe from 'The Pioneer Woman Cooks')

XOXO Haley

*denotes if I will actually keep this going.... tehehe

4 comments:

Ivy said...

oh i love this! keeep it going! it would be fun if a lot of ppl joined in too!!!

Lindsay P said...

oooh you'll have to let me know if you like the PW cookbook! I've been thinking of buying it but haven't been to a bookstore lately to thumb through it and see if I'd like it.

Oh and Battle Studies hasn't left the cd player in my car since I got it...the day it came out ;o)

Lauren said...

Love the post, love the nail color, love the cd...

the glover gang said...

hahahaha!!!!! love your asterick!!!! haha!!! im dying to read that book and see that movie? do you recommend both?!