Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Recap of 2009/Goals for 2010

Holy moly, I'm only about a week late getting my resolutions out there... but here is a recap of 2009 and some goals for 2010.

January:
-Lola turned two.
-Jer started his very first 'grown-up' job on the twelfth.
- We started looking for a house to buy.

February:
- We BOUGHT our first house. First one we even looked at, love at first sight.
- Found out we were going to be Aunt Haley and Uncle Jer- my sister told us she was preggers on the second.

March:
-Finally closed and moved in to our house!
-Survived our first year without a Spring Break.

April:
-Nothing noteworthy... wedding countdown

May:
-Married the boy of my dreams on the 23rd. I call him boy b/c we've known each other since Middle School. Weird to call him a man, even though he is one. tehehe
-Went on an amazing honeymoon to Hawaii and celebrated Jeremy's 24th birthday on the 30th. (Savvy planning, eh?)

June:
-Settled in to married life.

July:
-Had our first party at our new home on the fourth. Lola bit a dog and cost us $600 worth of medical bills. Good dog, Lola, good dog.

August:
-My bf and Maid of Honor married the boy of HER dreams on the eighth!

September:
-Celebrated the soon-to-be arrival of Brock....

October:
-Brock is here!!!!! Our first nephew was born on the 1st. Never knew a love like the love I have for that little boy.
-First birthday (24) celebrating without my twin brother.
- My bffs Morgan and Christy came to visit Halloween weekend!

November:
-First Thanksgiving as a married couple.

December:
-First married Christmas!!! Started new traditions. Celebrated Brock's first Christmas with the whole fam.

Goals:
1. Read more...
2. Show my husband how much I appreciate him instead of just telling him. (Don't be dirty y'all)
3. Be more spontaneous.
4. Lose weight..
5. Save money

Could I BE more boring? Oh well, those are my goals!! AAND in no particular order, pictures from 2009. Enjoy!










XOXO Haley

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Awww I love your recap! I hope 2010 holds a wonderful year ahead for you both!

Tricia Keierleber said...

we should work out together! :) we live quite close. :)

AND, it can be "dirty"- that's ok- you're married- and it is never actually dirty cause God created it for man and wife! ;)

Just don't tell Paul cause then he would want me to show him how much I love him too! ;) JK lol

Ivy said...

You had such a wonderful year! 2010 will be huge as well.. You'll see! <3