Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cabo Baby!!

It's official! Jeremy and I will be going to Los Cabos, Mexico for our honeymoon!!!! We are so excited and plan to relax and enjoy a week of just each other. We plan to turn our cell phones off, wear nothing but swim suits and have meals in bed whenever we get the chance. We are staying at Hacienda Encantada, thanks to The Sturgeons! They are letting us use their timeshare and we couldn't be more thrilled. Here are a few pictures of the resort.







Along with the perfect honeymoon, I have also found the PERFECT rehearsal dinner/honeymoon dress. Our rehearsal dinner is at the best Mexican restaurant in Houston, Lopez. I pray that they finish the construction before May! So, we have a Mexican rehearsal dinner and honeymoon if you are counting.



XOXO

3 comments:

Ivy said...

yay for honeymoons! thats exciting that everything is planned. you are going to have so much fun!

the dress is cute too!!

the tichenor family said...

super cute dress!

love me some lopez!! my dad talked to them the other day about the construction (we are regulars, ha) they said their contracter messed up and built two things wrong. they had to tear them out and start over... hence the delay!

Kellianne said...

I went to Cabo San Lucas for my honeymoon and LOVED IT! Definitely go see the famouse arch! We went twice to see it because its so beautiful! We also had Lopez cater our rehearsal dinner!