Well, as much as Jeremy and I love each other, it was so hard to decide on things that we both want in our house!!! We registered today at Bed Beth and Beyond. We first tried to register at Macy's, but their computers were down so we couldn't. We found out we couldn't register after an HOUR (no exaggerating) of a lady explaining the ins and outs of registering. Geez.
Anyways, we had a lot of fun picking out things for our future home, but it was a lot more work because of all the compromising we both had to do!! I am very girly and would do a complete house in shabby-chic if he would let me. While he is very much a boy and would have deer heads and black and brown everywhere if I let him. But, if these are our only problems, we are doing pretty well.
New Year's was spent this year at Ivy and Troy's engagement party!! It was a lot of fun, but I neglected to bring my camera because I knew Ivy would take pictures. The saturday after, I got to be apart of wedding dress shopping with Ivy. That was also a lot of fun. She found a gorgeous dress which she (of course) looks amazing in!! Then we had a nice lunch with the moms and an all around fabulous day. I would love to put pictures up, but Ivy would murder me.
Oh yes, I almost forgot, I got a job!!! I am now a Freelance Writer for the
I just now uploaded my pictures from my last semester in Lubbock :( so I will finally post them on the blog!! First are some pictures from The Polar Express. That's right, Jeremy and I, both almost 24-year-olds, took a ride to the North Pole on The Polar Express. We had so much fun and made great memories.
Second are some pictures from Carol of Lights, a Texas Tech Christmas annual event where carols are sung and lights are turned on all over Tech's campus.
Last are some pictures from the night before Jeremy and I's graduation from Texas Tech. We went out to dinner with the fams and then to a piano bar, where we all had a little bit too much fun!!
I will probably post a little more about the new year and everything that is to come in the next post!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful 2009 so far.
XOXO
the in-between
9 years ago

1 comments:
i love youre pretty new blog! :) i cant wait to register 0 i think it will so fun! where else are you registering?
oh and I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND YOUR NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you should write a story about brides and put us in it. haha
Post a Comment