It's official, Jeremy and I are homeowners! We close on the house in the middle of February and we are beyond anxious to move in. We took my parents to the house on Sunday so they could check it out. They loved it! It is seriously the perfect house for us. Everything we want; a big kitchen with an open living room, a nice backyard for Lola, and a good area.
Also on Sunday (before we officially knew we had the house) Jer and I ate pancakes and scoured the Sunday paper for deals! So, we got a bedroom set and a kitchen table for a steal. I can't wait to paint the house and put our things in it and make it our own.
Jeremy took these pictures with his phone, but they are pretty good quality! Enjoy.
Also, a couple of you asked where I got the polka dot "egg platter" and cake stand and I found them at Ross!! The egg platter was $4.99 and the cake stand was $7.99 ( I think?). They are called "Crazy Dots" by Paula Deen. I have tried to look for more of the collection online and the blue is a little hard to find. I found some of the collection online at Bed Bath and Beyond!
XOXO
the in-between
9 years ago

2 comments:
How exciting!!! Congrats!!!
yay yay yay yay!
Post a Comment