Sunday, January 11, 2009

Up Do or Don't?

I am thinking about how I am going to wear my hair on my wedding day and I can't figure out if I should wear it up or half up. I have found some pictures online of how I would want it to look either way I wear it. Please help me and tell me which one you think would look best on me!! (PLEEEASE)

Copy and paste this link because it won't let me post the picture:


http://veronabrit.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/6/0/1260587/7449316.jpg




3 comments:

Tricia Keierleber said...

I would say half up/half down... I bet Jer would prefer that. Just so you know... since my hair was ruined the week before my wedding... I really didn't know what it would look like, and I got extensions too. I told the lady half up/half down with soft curls, (I had a pic of Jess too for inspiration) and you will see in my 2008 recap what it looked like. Paul LOVES it... I would go back and change it if I could... moral of the story is, as long as Jer thinks you look amazing then who cares about everyone else! :)

Ivy said...

i love michelle williams hair. that would look so pretty on you!

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Good luck with all your wedding planning! Check out these wonderful wedding web blogs:
http://snippetandink.blogspot.com/

and

http://www.swsmag.net/blog/

Good luck!