Meredith from Misc Mer posted a fun list that I thought I should play along with!! Here goes.....
A - Two weekends ago, my mom and dad made the yummiest caramel APPLES. My preggers sister was having a craving, so of course we gave in.
B - BROCK BIRD. My first (and favorite) nephew.
C - I miss COLLEGE like nobody's business. Red Raider for life.
D - Dancing With The Stars- just one of my favorite shows this season.
E - ELAINE. My middle name that will be passed on to our daughter. (Lord willing)
F - Baby Fever times a million after holding my nephew all weekend. Since October 1st, I wake up every morning wondering when I can hold my Broccoli Bear next.
D - Dancing With The Stars- just one of my favorite shows this season.
E - ELAINE. My middle name that will be passed on to our daughter. (Lord willing)
F - Baby Fever times a million after holding my nephew all weekend. Since October 1st, I wake up every morning wondering when I can hold my Broccoli Bear next.
G - Lady GAGA. Love, love, love her and her craziness.
H - Halloween- my favorite holiday!! I love everything about this spooky celebration... pumpkins, costumes, scary movies, my list goes on and on.
I - I have an interview with Katy Magazine tomorrow!! Nervous but oh so excited.
J - Jeremy- my husband, first love, best friend, and so much more.
H - Halloween- my favorite holiday!! I love everything about this spooky celebration... pumpkins, costumes, scary movies, my list goes on and on.
I - I have an interview with Katy Magazine tomorrow!! Nervous but oh so excited.
J - Jeremy- my husband, first love, best friend, and so much more.
K - Kardashians. I do not like them. In my opinion, everything they do is either a) to make money b) to increase ratings for their show.
L - Lola- my 90 pound bloodhound that provides constant comedy relief for my husband and I.
M - The Melting Pot... just one of the places I will be celebrating my 24th birthday this Saturday!.
N - Lincoln Park After Dark- the color of my nails currently.
O - October- best month ever in my opinion. I have (not including myself) 4 family members birthdays' to celebrate and my favorite holiday- Halloween!!
P - Pumpkins. Fairytale Pumpkins to be exact.
Q - I got nothin'.
R - Couples Retreat- again.. one of the ways we are celebrating my birthday this weekend!! Can't wait for this movie.
S -Starbucks. I am addicted.
T - I am not getting all of the hate for Texas Tech?? I loved my four (and a half) years at this school and made some of the greatest memories and best friends a girl could ask for. Plus, I was engaged in front of the Texas Tech seal, so that place will always hold a huge chunk of my heart.
L - Lola- my 90 pound bloodhound that provides constant comedy relief for my husband and I.
M - The Melting Pot... just one of the places I will be celebrating my 24th birthday this Saturday!.
N - Lincoln Park After Dark- the color of my nails currently.
O - October- best month ever in my opinion. I have (not including myself) 4 family members birthdays' to celebrate and my favorite holiday- Halloween!!
P - Pumpkins. Fairytale Pumpkins to be exact.
Q - I got nothin'.
R - Couples Retreat- again.. one of the ways we are celebrating my birthday this weekend!! Can't wait for this movie.
S -Starbucks. I am addicted.
T - I am not getting all of the hate for Texas Tech?? I loved my four (and a half) years at this school and made some of the greatest memories and best friends a girl could ask for. Plus, I was engaged in front of the Texas Tech seal, so that place will always hold a huge chunk of my heart.
U - Umbrella (ella ella)- something I have loved these past few weeks. Although I must admit, I love the rain as well.
V - Eric Northman aka Alexander Skarsgard- former Viking from 'True Blood'. Soooo hot want to touch the hiney.
W - My hubby and I watch Wheel of Fortune (almost) every evening while eating dinner. I win the majority of the time.
X - Forever XXI - I love this store and I love their new, more contemporary "Love 21" even more.
Y - I can't wait to decorate our yard for Fall tomorrow. We have decided to go for 'classy' Autumn decor since we are 'grown ups' now with our own house.
Z - Rachel Zoe. I could do without the "I Dies" and "Literally" before everything she says, but I would give my left boob to to be a stylist.
V - Eric Northman aka Alexander Skarsgard- former Viking from 'True Blood'. Soooo hot want to touch the hiney.
W - My hubby and I watch Wheel of Fortune (almost) every evening while eating dinner. I win the majority of the time.
X - Forever XXI - I love this store and I love their new, more contemporary "Love 21" even more.
Y - I can't wait to decorate our yard for Fall tomorrow. We have decided to go for 'classy' Autumn decor since we are 'grown ups' now with our own house.
Z - Rachel Zoe. I could do without the "I Dies" and "Literally" before everything she says, but I would give my left boob to to be a stylist.
XOXO Mrs. S


3 comments:
I LOVE The Melting Pot! Seriously obsessed with it~
We watch Wheel of Fortune every evening too...and I win all the time as well :o) I so want to be on that show.
beehahah your left boob. dont do it! but be a stylist!
Post a Comment