
I think I am one of the only people I know that actually enjoys the rain. I am definitely not an 'outside girl' (much to the dismay of my husband) and I would much rather snuggle on the couch (next to a large bloodhound) with a cup of coffee and a movie on. I am so excited about the 100 % chance of rain in the forecast tomorrow!! Some other things I am looking forward to:
-Two of my best friends (and fellow Texas Tech undergraduates) visiting the weekend of Halloween!! We already have so many things planned!!
-Grayson's first birthday party this weekend! Grayson is the son of a good friend, Taylor, from high school.
-Brock's first Halloween. I won't get to celebrate with him this year, but I cannot wait to see him in his monkey costume!!
- Does anyone else get excited when you order packages in the mail?? I love seeing a brown-clad person walking up to my doorstep with a gift under his/her arm! I am currently awaiting the arrival of: wedding pictures, a top from TwelvebyTwelve and our Christmas stockings.
- HALLOWEEN!!!! My favorite holiday is only 10 days away! Plus, the day before Halloween holds a special place in my heart, because on October 30, 2007, Jeremy proposed!
Hope everyone is having a great week!!
XOXO Mrs. S
the in-between
9 years ago

1 comments:
engagement anniversary time!
Post a Comment