
My blog buddy Jenn over at Love, Life & Laughter With Jenn gave me an Over The Top blog award!!
I accept and must answer these questions and pass on this award to 7 other bloggers!
1. Where is your cell phone: on our ottoman.
2. Your hair: in a bun
3. Your mother: at work!
4. Your father: at work
5. Your favorite food: cheese enchiladas, french fries, tuna fish
6. Your dream from last night: My brother was stealing money from me! (Not true)
7. Your favorite drink: Dr. Pepper
8. Your dream/goal: to have a bunch of kids with Jeremy!
9. What room are you in: living room
10. What is your hobby: shopping, decorating, reading
11. What is your fear: surgery
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: Living in this house with Jer with a couple kids.
13. Where were you last night: Dinner with my family and Jer at my parent's house for my mom's birthday!
14. Something you are not: a brunette! I am the only blonde in my family.
15. Muffins: banana nut
16. Wish List items.: to get the job at Katy Magazine
17. Where did you grow up: Sugar Land, Texas
18. Last thing you did: Had lunch with my husband.
19. What are you wearing: t shirt and shorts
20. Your TV: On Ellen right now.
21. Your pets: Lola, 2 1/2 year-old Bloodhound
22. Your friends: people I couldn't live without.
23. Your life: So perfect right now, I wouldn't change a thing.
24. Your mood: Anxious, but a good anxious
25. Missing someone: My nephew, Brock. I have come to the conclusion that I will always miss him when he is not near.
26. Vehicle: Volvo S 60
27. Something your not wearing:contacts, I can barely see the TV!
28. Your favorite store: Target, Macy's, ROSS
29. Your favorite color: it changes all the time, right now: gray
30. When's the last time you laughed: Kissing Jer goodbye, cause Lola howled at us cause she is very protective of Jer.
31. When's the last time you cried:teared up: last night in the car listening to this: You Got Me because it describes exactly how I felt (and still feel) when I was 17 and fell in love (for the first time) with my husband.
32. Your best friend: in San Antonio, I miss her every day! She is visiting for Halloween and I can't wait.
33. One place you go over and over: Target and Lopez
34. One person who emails me regularly: Ivy Ikpeme Ruths (my other bff)
35. Favorite place to eat? Lopez
Now I tag:
1. Ivy @ Lucky In Love
2. Lauren @ Lauren's Laughing Life
3. Katie @ Kickin it with Katie
4. Lindsey @ Longhorn in Houston
5. Ashley @ DASH Photography
6. Stephanie @ Keeping up with the Kruegers
7. Tricia @ The Keierleber Family
the in-between
9 years ago

3 comments:
oo yay! love you!
So fun! Thank you, thank you!
Haley- I didn't realize you're a fellow bloodhound mama! I have a 4 year old male, and I think he hung the moon. I NEVER see other people with the breed!
Post a Comment