Goodness gracious, I have had so much trouble trying to figure out my "followers gadget". I changed my Blogger URL from haleydavis.blogspot to haleysturgeon.blogspot and have had so much trouble getting my followers gadget to update to my new URL.
Anyways, if you want to follow my blog and get updates when I post, you have to become a follower again!! Sorry for the confusion.
XOXO Mrs. S
P.S.- How do I get a cute little signature?
the in-between
9 years ago

2 comments:
You can go here to make a signature...
http://www.mylivesignature.com/
Or if you want one with images, you can probably make one on scrapblog.com
Haley! I've been creeping on your blog (among some other former AHS grads). Just figured i'd tell you! I'm gonna add you to my blog. Its not as fun and cute as yours but im working on it! Hope all is well- Congrats on your nephew! They're a blast!!
Katie
Post a Comment