As I mentioned yesterday, hubby and I updated our front yard and made it 'Autumn Appropriate'. I have a new obsession: fairytale pumpkins. I first saw these pumpkins at a grocery store in Frisco (outside of Dallas) while visiting my sister. I wanted to pick some up then and there, but hubby said 'No, they have pumpkins in Houston'. Yes, I know they have pumpkins in Houston my dear, but little did he know, we would have to go to four different grocery stores before we found the fairytale ones!
We eventually found them along with some other pumpkins and some mums!
Here is the before:
Our supplies:
The After:
Some Close-ups:
P.S.- Danielle over at The Lenz's Blog is hosting a giveaway! So mosey on over and enter yourself to win one of two very cute aprons.
XOXO Mrs. S
the in-between
9 years ago

3 comments:
So cute! I bought yard decorations last fall for my house in College Station. They are packed up and ready for when Kyle and I can display them... probably not for quite some time!
Your front yard is too cute! I love the decorating for the seasons. Thank you so much for mentioning the giveaway! Good luck!
so cute! i looove it!
Post a Comment