This post is just going to be a whole smorgasbord (my sister's favorite word) of goings on around The Sturgeon household!!
I have a love/hate relationship with wine. RIght now, I am LOVING it. My favorite is Vinho Verde (which just means green wine). The best way to describe the taste is it's like a Pinot Grigio mixed with champagne. So yummy. My favorite kind is $6! You read that right, $6. It looks like this:
My next favorite thing is.... a pair of boyfriend jeans!! GASP. If you know me well, you know I NEVER wear jeans. I haven't bought a pair of jeans in about 2 years. Honestly, I have just always liked dresses and leggings and tunics better. But I was at Kohl's the other day and had to try these on!! They are by LC by Lauren Conrad. I am not a Lauren Conrad fan, but I am obsessed with her clothing line from Kohl's! BONUS: They were on sale for $36!
My favorite little blond haired boy is turning one on the 29th!! My husband and I went to Grayson Glover's first birthday party this weekend and we had so much fun!
Me modeling Grayson's (cowboy for the day) horse!
Here is the birthday boy with his Mommy & Daddy!
Big news: Grayson is going to be a big brother!!! I am so excited for Taylor & Travis and can't wait to find out what it is.
This weekend... my besties are coming all the way from San Antonio (Christy) and Dallas (Morgan) so we can celebrate Halloween together!! I haven't seen Christy since my wedding in May and Morgan since last month! It is a much needed reunion. Here we are 2 years ago at a Halloween party in our Lubbock house. I was Alice in Wonderland, Morgan was Snow White and Christy was Cinderella!
And here is a picture of my then boyfriend (who is now by husband). This was just three days before he popped the question! 
Hope everyone is having a great Monday!! And keeping dry if you're in Houston. 5 days until the greatest holiday of the year....
XOXO Mrs. S
the in-between
9 years ago

1 comments:
happy almost haloweeeennnnnnie
ps i love those jeans cute cute
Post a Comment