Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Brockly Doodle

When my sister was pregnant with Brock, we all referred to him as 'Broccoli' and we thought we would stop after he was born. Not the case. So, when we're shopping for him or talking about his cute little dimples, we say 'Broccoli'. I'm sure the people in Target think we are crazy for saying, "Aww, this would be so cute on Broccoli'. Poor boy, he's referred to as a vegetable that most people despise.

Speaking of food, I cut my finger while opening a peanut butter jar. Who does that? I have been so clumsy lately, I'm not sure what it is. While I was making a yummy peanut butter pie for my hubs, he let me know that he doesn't 'really like a lot of peanut butter'. Well thank you sweetie for telling me that while I was at the grocery store searching high and low for every ingredient. Guess Lola and I will be finishing off that pie ourselves.

Other than his pickiness, Jeremy is pretty much the perfect guy (for me anyways). I love that man. And I love this little boy.....



My sister, Amber, sent me this this afternoon. Amber said Brock loves bath time and always pees in the tub. Looks like i'll be taking showers when we go to Dallas for Thanksgiving. ;)



XOXO Haley

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute post! What a little lovey he is!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Your blog is adorable! Love the Thanksgiving background and cute header!