Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gobble, Gobble

Our celebration for our 6 month wedding anniversary couldn't have been better!! Jeremy surprised me with flowers and champagne. We didn't exchange presents, but I picked up the new Lady Gaga 'Fame Monster' CD while at Target for the both of us. We are driving to my sister's house in Dallas tomorrow- so we need some new tunes to jam to on the way!


Like I said, we are leaving tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with my sister and brother-in-law and nephew. I can't wait to kiss his little lips and celebrate his very first Thanksgiving with him.




We went to 'Lamontes' which is a cute little Italian place that's in an old house and has lights in the trees,very idyllic. I forgot to take a picture, but I found one online.

The top I have on under the black one is from Target and I found it on sale for $10! I have been eyeing it for quite a while, but didn't 'need' it. Well, for $10 I think I needed it.

Fall/Winter is my absolute favorite time of year, mostly because of the fashion. I love layering and I LOVE boots.



Hope everyone is safe while traveling to and from your loved ones this Thanksgiving!! This is what i'll be holding while watching this at about 9am Thursday morning......


P.S.- Should I be worried that Jeremy actually wants to see 'Old Dogs'??

XOXO Haley

2 comments:

Ivy said...

um freaking cute!!! looove your outfit! where in the world are those amazing boots from?


and yes you should be worried about jer.


i cant wait to see all the pics of brock and aunt haley!

the clark family. said...

... my hubby wants to see "Old Dogs" too- if just because of the scene they show in the previews with Seth Green and the gorilla. *sigh*

& seriously, Ivy's right- you look ad-or-able! I've always wanted to mix and layer, but I'm not adventurous enough...