Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Question and Cake

The husband and I are coming up on our 6 month wedding anniversary! I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of a restaurant in Houston where we could celebrate? I know it's not our 'real' anniversary or anything, but from a couple that celebrated every month we were together for the first year, I want an excuse to go to a nice place and enjoy some grub.

Jeremy and I met his dad in The Woodlands for dinner last night. Jeremy's parents live in Dubai, so we only get to see them about 2 months out of the year. We ate at Tommy Bahamas, which was so yummy. I had the yummiest 'Pina Colada' cake for dessert...and breakfast this morning.. and maybe lunch.



I've been a little anxious this week waiting to hear back about a great job opportunity... will let you know!

Happy Veteran's day! And Happy Birthday Granny!!


XOXO Haley

4 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

What in the world do they do in Dubai?? I want to travel there SO BAD!!!!

Tricia Keierleber said...

Don't have any ideas about a restaurant, but I just wanted to say- celebrate away!!! With the awful divorce rate, etc- it is great for us marrieds to get out and celebrate our love! :)

Ivy said...

aww! youre cute. i will think of places in h-town... i have heard of this place called Benji's but havent been yet..


and tommy bahamas in the woodlands is SO GOOOOOD!

Anonymous said...

That cake looks so yummy girl! Wish I could help ya out on the restaurant situation, but I got nothing. Congrats on the anniversary! Hope you have a great weekend! = )