This weekend was a nice, 'normal' married weekend. The hubby and I started the weekend out, ahem, I started the weekend out by watching 'Pieces of April'. Jer passed out next to me. If it doesn't have an explosion or a naked woman within the first 10 minutes, Jer loses interest.
Anywho, back to the movie. 'Pieces of April' was such a good movie. I was a little unsure about it 20 minutes in, but it definitely was worth it. Highly recommend it to put you in the mood for Turkey Day.
Saturday. Jeremy and I made a trip to the mall to exchange a silver dress for a black one and buy him some jeans. The boy loves jeans. He always 'needs' a new pair about every 3 months. Truthfully, I love going to the mall this time of year to see all of the Christmas decorations and make my mental Christmas list.
As previously mentioned, I ordered a dress online because Macy's didn't have the color I wanted in the store. I finally got the color I wanted and the color just didn't do anything for my skin tone. Here's the dress I will be wearing to Jer's very first Christmas party....
I can't wait to accessorize it and make it my own. I am so excited about this Christmas party because Jeremy works for the same company my Dad works for (different sections). So, when I was young, every December I would see my parents get all dressed up and head out to a swanky hotel in Houston. Now we get to follow in their footsteps.
Saturday evening, Jer had a guy's night out. I stayed in and watched Taylor Swift do a great job hosting Saturday Night Live. She was so good! My favorite was the parody of 'Twilight'. I am many things, but a Twilight fan is not one of them. Don't hate me.
Sunday, we had a lazy morning and then went over to my parent's house to celebrate my Granny's 79th birthday! I forgot my camera, but we celebrated with yummy Philly Cheesesteaks and pasta salad. All topped off with homemade vanilla cake. YUM!
While blog stalking, I came across this adorable outfit. How cute would this be for Thanksgiving dinner??. I found it on Artsy Fartsy Shopaholic
Hope everyone is having a great week.
XOXO Haley
the in-between
9 years ago

3 comments:
oh oh i loveee this.
and happy birthday grannnyyy!
Sound like a fun weekend. That "Thanksgiving Outfit" is adorable!
Post a Comment