Thursday, November 12, 2009

Carrie-d Away

Last night was the Country Music Association awards! Taylor Swift swept the awards (duh) in all of her categories. But the highlight for me was seeing what Carrie Underwood wore! She had a total of 9 wardrobe changes. Overall, I was disappointed. I mean, she has her pick of virtually any ensemble she could want. Some of the dresses she chose were (for lack of a better word) UGLY. My faves were the emerald green frock she chose and the orange number. What were your favorite moments from the show?




XOXO Haley

1 comments:

Lauren said...

UM I thought you stopped blogging!!!!! What the heck- the link I've had on my site to your site went dead a LONG time ago and I thought you shut it off! Don't ask how I found this- and how happy I am to get back on your readership. Do I have my reading cut out for me!