Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Wedding Vows

Jeremy and I were married May 23, 2009. The most amazing day of my life (so far). I want to share the vows I said to him on that amazing Saturday with some pictures.....

Jer, what can I say that I haven’t already said to you in these past six years? I can tell you how much I love you, which I hope you know. I can promise to be a good wife, in which I will try me best. But more than that, I want you to know that you have my heart. Wherever you go, my heart goes with you. Whatever dreams you have, I have now. I am yours.
Before you came into my life, I would often daydream about what my future husband was doing, where he lived and what he looked like. I never imagined he would be a smart, funny, Sports Center junkie who was the pickiest eater I had ever met. I never imagined that he would quote movie lines just as much, if not more, than I do. I never imagined that he would be my best friend and the person I share so many inside jokes and secrets with. Also, I could have never known the way you would make me feel. There is no other way to describe it than it just feels right. I was born to love you. I have never been so sure about anything in my life.
I remember watching you at your baseball games and how excited I would get when number “22” would come up to bat. I still get those butterflies when I hear your truck pull in the drive and when I think about sharing your last name. I can honestly say that you have surpassed whatever dreams I had of my future husband. I can’t wait to grow old and experience life with you and I cannot wait to see what our future holds. Before I make you any promises today, I want to thank you for helping me grow in my relationship with God. Thank you for holding my hand at night while we pray together, I am unable to express in words how much this means to me. I promise to put God first in our marriage and to always look to Him for guidance. I promise to always encourage you in your times of doubt. I promise to laugh every day with you. I promise to be the best mother I can be to our children. I promise to snuggle and love on you just as much as I do Lola. I promise to always be on your side, no matter what. I promise to never let you give up and never to settle. I promise to give more than I take and to never take you for granted. I promise to love you and to never leave you. You are the man of my dreams and the man who has made all of my dreams come true. You are my first, my last, my everything. I love you forever.


XOXO Haley

1 comments:

Tricia Keierleber said...

Thanks for sharing. How special!

For whatever reason- my blog doesn't update when you have a new post so I always forget to check it! lol